- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Whisk the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the butter and sugar together until combined. Add eggs and vanilla!
- After all that’s mixed, add in the flour, switching off with milk. Flour, milk, flour, milk, flour. Voila!
- Fill your cupcake cups 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool, whip up some frosting and blow some of your coworker’s minds :)
This is the perfect amount of cinnamon. This is a great recipe that isn’t too overly sweet, and can be eaten with a coffee in the morning or after dinner at night. You won’t be disappointed!
For anyone who’s prepping for the “Frankenstorm” - stay safe!